1854 Bouska Schoolhouse-Log Cabin

Exterior of Bouska Schoolhouse-Log Cabin

In 1993, James and Richard Riehle gave the cabin to the town of Spillville in memory of their late brother, Michael.

In July of 1993 the cabin was set onto its new location behind the Bily Clocks Museum. The schoolhouse features living quarters for the schoolmaster and his family in one room and the other room was used as the classroom.